WEDDING GENERATOR HIRE
Bristol, Bath and Cardiff
If you are looking for wedding generator hire in Bristol, Bath or Cardiff?
Bristol Event Generators offer power generator solutions for weddings throughout Bristol and the surrounding areas.
Are you planning to host an outdoor wedding?
It could be a wedding ceremony, reception or pre-wedding party. To ensure that everything flows seamlessly, you will need a reliable power source.
At Bristol Event Generators, we will offer you a generator that will meet your needs. We guarantee you remain fully-powered no matter what happens by providing a back-up generator if requested.
Having attended many great weddings over the years, we have the ability, knowledge, and experience to make your special event colourful.
- DJ sound gear – 10 amps
- Coffeemakers (large, commercial) – each, ten amps
- Food warmers – each tray, ten amps
- Dancefloor lighting (non-LED) – 10 amps
- Dancefloor lighting – (LED) 2 amps
- Tent lights – (up to 6 lines, incandescent) each line, five amps
- Perimeter lighting (LED, about 20 fixtures) – 2 amps
- Leko lights (Gobos, 1 or 2)) – each light, five amps.
Our experience in providing generator hire for events throughout the south-west means that you can have complete confidence in our hire equipment.
Our team offers generator hire for security lighting, music equipment, catering and location filming throughout Bristol and the south-west. So our experience in power distribution hire is second to none.
Helpful tips for power supply at weddings
- The most significant demand for power at weddings tends to be the caterers.
- It would be best if you researched, for example, what equipment will need power.
- It would also be prudent to check whether a fridge trailer will need power throughout the event.
- Check whether there is sufficient room at your intended wedding venue for a four-by-four to tow a mobile generator there, with room enough to manoeuvre it into position.
- Visiting the venue to get a lay of the land is also a good idea, especially if there is a lack of space.
- Take into account the power requirements of your guests.
- If you provide toilet facilities for them, should they be camping on the site, you will need to consider this when choosing a generator.
- No big day is complete without dancing! Consider your lighting and entertainment plans when selecting which generator you will need to power your big day.
Super Silent Generator Hire for your Marquee Wedding
Marquee and tipi weddings are becoming increasingly popular venues throughout Bristol and the south-west. We have been providing super silent generator hire for a wide range of outdoor weddings and events in the local area.
Once you are happy with the perfect location and have decided on the reception playlist, the next most crucial thing to consider is event power. We offer great specialist equipment hire to ensure that you have the right generator to keep the lights on and the dance floor moving. If you have never required a generator hire company before, do not worry.
Our experienced team will provide the correct fuel, a complete maintenance check and set up all of the cablings. Once our team have delivered your generator hire needs to the venue, we will fill up the fuel tank with as much diesel as we think necessary for your equipment to continue running throughout the night.
Keep the power on at your wedding
Having planned your special event for months, make sure the final day doesn't fail for lack of sufficient power. A typical circuit holds 15 to 20 amps (approximately 2000 watts).
Since outdoor weddings are the most common, a generator must provide reliable power for sound, live performances, air conditioning, and so much more. Including a generator to add power to your marquee is very important.
We transport generators to your venue site using four-wheel-drive vehicles and can, therefore, happily deliver and install for you regardless of your location. This professional service includes the supply of materials that connect power for lighting, kitchens, sound, heating systems, etc.
- 15-20 KVA Generator
- 50-80 KVA Generators
- 20-40 KVA Generators
- 100-135 KVA Generators
Why Choose Us?
We provide reliable and efficient power management hire through the supply of generators, electricians, electrical cables, management of fuel services, and electrical distribution. We directly work with event planners, marquee suppliers, party hosts, or bride and groom to ensure your event doesn't have any power hitches.
To be more confident with our professional services, contact our office with your event's necessary details. We will offer you a bespoke hire package that is tailor-made to accommodate your needs and flexibility.
Apart from hiring a generator from a leading manufacturer, you will get the following services:
- We will provide reliable delivery and collection within 50 miles of the Bristol area.
- For areas such as unsecured venue sites, we will offer late-night collection services.
- Our customer support service runs 24 hours a day.
- We offer Distribution and Accessory planning services.
- To assure you of having total peace of mind, we can offer you the same specification back-up generator at half price.
- We also offer Public Liability Insurance.
- On delivery, we will set up and perform a demonstration.
- We provide our generators with a full tank but can add more fuel at a cost.
- We do not limit the hours of hire.
Why choose silent generator hire?
Our super silent generators offer all of the power required to make your big day perfect.
Don't worry if you do not understand whether you require a single-phase distribution for our disco lights or whether you need 50 amp or 100 amp hire to power your catering equipment. Leave the technical details to our event hire team.
We offer wedding generator hire for music lighting and food storage. These generators can be used for security lighting, large and small events and festival hire throughout the south-west. So you can be confident that our mobile power supply will provide complete peace of mind.
If your wedding is a small occasion, you should be okay with a single-phase generator, but if you plan a huge event that requires great amounts of power, you can opt for the three-phase hire. If you are unsure of your hire requirements, our team are happy to help you choose the generator hire company that is right for your wedding.
All our hire equipment comes with a fuel tank which will have enough fuel to keep the party going throughout the night. We will lay the cable and read through the main directions for maintaining your generator needs.
Power Requirements for a Wedding
For a wedding, you need lighting, a sound system, cooking equipment, heating/air conditioning, depending on the weather, and other electronics to make your day special.
To avoid overpowering your generator, given that it will be running throughout the wedding, you will need to hire one of a larger size. To know the power requirements, you will need to work out the power output for each of the electronics.
Generators produce noise; however, you can hire silent generators, which let out no noise, or much-reduced noise levels. The noise of a generator can be distracting, especially for a wedding. To find out more details about generator volume, please get in touch today.
If you need a large wedding generator, these can take up quite a bit of room and must stand on a completely flat and hard surface. If you don't have much space at your venue site, these generators may affect the aesthetics of your stunning wedding.
It is crucial to consider these requirements when deciding what size of generator you need and the amount of space you have at your wedding venue site when you start planning.
Different Types of Generator
Here are the three main types of generators. They all have their similarities, which are to do with maintenance and servicing, but they have a wide range of differences. Each is useful for different purposes:
Inverter generators work by converting AC power into DC power and then back into AC power. This process creates a steady electrical current flow to power your appliances efficiently and reliably.
Portable generators are lightweight and compact, and easily movable. They are widely used, especially by construction workers at building sites and for camping trips.
You would use a standby generator as back-up power for when there is a power outage. These generators can automatically turn themselves on when the power goes out and automatically turns themselves off when the power returns.
It is always a good idea to have a back-up generator on site should your main generator fail. A failure like this is improbable, but it is still best to be on the safe side. If you would like to find out more about generator back-up requirements, please contact us today.
You can read more about the events we offer our hire services for by clicking the links below.